1. How did you guys meet and how was 'Three of Something' born?
We crossed each others paths as colleagues in the fashion industry a few years ago and recently decided to collaborate with one another to create our own line. Given that our personal and professional lives were similar, we thought it just seemed like the right time and we haven't looked back since.
2. You guys are only just celebrating your first birthday and you've already achieved so much so far! Tell us about the design process for your collections and what you think makes them so successful?
The main thing we could identify that differs our label from the others, is that we have a new collection come out every month; each with a storyline and a each with it's own theme. We aim to create collections with pieces that are versatile and suitable for every girl and every occasion.
3. Who is the 'Three of Something' girl?
We can't define her as any one person, but we can tell you that she's young, hot and savvy. She definitely knows what she wants and she's not afraid to get it!
4. How do each of your roles differ within the label?
We're all our own bosses so we don't have set roles as such, but we each tend to stick to what we know best. Our office can get pretty chaotic at times so I (Bree) stick to the design/creative side, Bec works the production aspect and Jane deals with sales and customer service.
5. Give us an insight into a typical week for you girls?
Because we bring out a new collection every month, our weekdays are usually pretty full on! Monday's are the only 'organised' day as such for us because we make sure we sit down and plan out our week (although things tend to get pretty crazy and don't always go to plan!). We discuss our products, packaging and shipping as well as plan out our photo shoots for the next week!
6. What are the pros and cons of working so closely with one another?
The most rewarding thing about working so closely with one another is that we get to have a laugh! Coming to work is always enjoyable and we always have a lot of fun when we're together so it all works out great. The only downside would have to be the mess, we're always tripping over boxes!
7. We'll finish with an easy one, what's on the horizon for 'Three of Something' over the next 12 months?
Due to us having a new collection each month it means we'll have at least 24 more shoots over the next year which will definitely keep us busy. We don't want to give away too much, but we can tell you that we'll be in the USA before Christmas with shows set in New York and Vegas, which is all very exciting! We also have some online collabs coming soon so keep your eyes peeled.
To catch more of the amazing work from these girls, follow them on Instagram @threeofsomething or check out their website www.threeofsomething.com!